Starting 1/1/23, a $50 no-show fee will go into effect for members that have missed their behavioral health appointment or have canceled within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment time.
24/7/365 Access to Board Certified Doctors, Therapists
How it works
1.Activate your account
Sign up online or download our app
2.Choose a doctor
Choose from a large network of board-certified doctors and licensed therapists
3.Resolve your issue
Receive care when you need it
How much does it cost?
The cost of your visit is determined by your health benefits and whether you have met your deductible.
For more information on Dermatology, click here
What can be treated?
- Ear Problems
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Problems
- Sore Throats
- Urinary problems/UTI
- ...and More
- Bipolar Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Life Changes
- Men's Issues
- Panic Disorders
- Parenting Issues
- Postpartum Depression
- Relationship and Marriage Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- ...and More
Why Use MDLIVE?
- MDLIVE is an inexpensive alternative to the emergency room or urgent care center
- MDLIVE Providers are available after hours, nights, weekends and even holidays
- Your primary care physician is not always available or booked for weeks
- Prescriptions are faster and more convenient (when appropriate)*
- Getting medical care during business trips and vacations is easier and less stressful
What our customers are saying
Very easy to navigate and user friendly. It was wonderful and I was impressed with the quick response and simplicity.
- Janet Smith
Service is unbelievable! The doctor was on the line in 10 minutes and it is great!
- Jim Servantes