- MDLIVE is not an insurance product or a prescription fulfillment warehouse.
- MDLIVE does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship.
- Medical services rendered by your physician are subject to their professional judgment.
- MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
- MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
- MDLIVE physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
- MDLIVE physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
- MDLIVE phone consultations are available 24/7/365, while video consultations are available during the hours of 7 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week or by scheduled availability.
- International consultations are advice-only. You must have a U.S. address and a U.S.-based phone number for the doctor to call back at the time of consultation.
- Video is not available for international consultations.
- Prescriptions are not available for international consultations.
- MDLIVE and the MDLIVE logo are registered trademarks of MDLIVE, Inc. and may not be used without written permission.
- MDLIVE Services are limited to only video consultations with the ability to prescribe in Idaho. In Arkansas, an initial visit must be completed via video. After an initial visit, subsequent consultations may be completed via phone.
Copyright © 2017 MDLIVE, Inc.