We're here to help answer many of your questions. Call MDLIVE's customer service at (800) 770-4622 or send us an email at email@example.com
- What can be treated by MDLIVE?
- Ear Problems
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Problems
- Sore Throats
- Urinary problems/UTI
- Cold or Flu
- Ear Infection
- Pink Eye
- Bipolar Disorders
- Child and Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Life Changes
- Men's Issues
- Panic Disorders
- Parenting Issues
- Postpartum Depression
- Relationship and Marriage Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
And many more!
See a doctor using your computer over the Internet
No Webcam? No problem!
Talk to a doctor over the phone!
- What is MDLIVE?
MDLIVE is a new health benefit which allows you to visit with local board-certified doctors and licensed therapists by online video or phone at anytime, from practically anywhere.
Our national network is available 24/7, including holidays to provide affordable quality care. MDLIVE doctors can diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions* for routine medical conditions.
Using MDLIVE avoids long waits and eliminates cost associated with unnecessary visits to the ER or Urgent Care. It provides access to a doctor when your family doctor is unavailable.
The doctor will see you now, from the convenience of home or office!
- May I use it for my children?
Yes. Children can use MDLIVE. However, either a parent or guardian must be available to participate in all consultations involving minors.
- Who are our Doctors?
Our network includes doctors practicing primary care, pediatrics, family and emergency medicine who are licensed in the state where patients are located and have incorporated MDLIVE into their practice to provide convenient access to quality care.
- When to use MDLIVE?
- For non-emergency medical issues and questions
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- You live a significant distance from your primary care physician
- Your primary care physician is not available
- If you need a prescription or emergency refills*
- Traveling and need medical care
MDLIVE provides safe, secure and confidential medical advice and information. To safeguard the confidentiality of your medical information, please use a home computer or personal phone.
- What about prescriptions?
With over 60,000 pharmacies available, your prescriptions are sent to your pharmacy of choice as soon as your consultation is over*.
IMPORTANT: MDLIVE doctors will not issue prescriptions for substances controlled by the DEA, for non-therapeutic use, and/or those which may be harmful (potential for abuse or addiction).
- Is it safe and private?
Confidentiality is a respected part of MDLIVE's Code of Ethics. We take your privacy very seriously. Laws are also in place to protect your privacy. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is designed to be a minimum level of protection. Some states have even stricter laws in place to protect your personal health information. MDLIVE can share your information with your PCP in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
* MDLIVE physicians may not treat any children with urinary symptoms.
* Parents/guardian will be required to complete a different medical history disclosure form for children under the age of 36-months prior to making an appointment with an MDLIVE physician. Children under 36 months who present with fever must be referred to their pediatrician (medical home), child-friendly urgent care center or emergency department for clinical evaluation and care.
** MDLIVE Services are limited to only video consultations with the ability to prescribe in Idaho. In Arkansas, an initial visit must be completed via video. After an initial visit, subsequent consultations may be completed via phone.
Disclaimers: MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician. MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
*MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain
other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. MDLIVE doctors reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.