- MDLIVE is not an insurance product or a prescription fulfillment warehouse.
- MDLIVE does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship.
- Medical services rendered by your physician are subject to their professional judgment.
- MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
- MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
- MDLIVE physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
- MDLIVE physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
- MDLIVE phone consultations are available 24/7/365, while video consultations are available during the hours of 7 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week or by scheduled availability.
- International consultations are advice-only. You must have a U.S. address and a U.S.-based phone number for the doctor to call back at the time of consultation.
- Video is not available for international consultations.
- Prescriptions are not available for international consultations.
- MDLIVE and the MDLIVE logo are registered trademarks of MDLIVE, Inc. and may not be used without written permission.
- MDLIVE services are limited to interactive-audio consultations along with the ability to prescribe in Texas. Services in Oklahoma and Idaho are limited to audio-video along with the ability to prescribe. Telehealth services are currently not available in Arkansas.
Copyright © 2017 MDLIVE, Inc.