For questions/concerns about possible COVID symptoms call 307-739-4898 Option 3
How it works
1.Activate your account
Sign up online or download our app
2.Choose a provider
Choose from a large network of fully licensed providers
3.Resolve your issue
Receive care when you need it
How much does it cost?
Your introductory cost is just
What can be treated?
- Ear Problems
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Problems
- Sore Throats
- Urinary problems/UTI
- ...and More
Why Use St. John's Health On-Demand Care?
- St. John’s Health On-Demand Care is available nights, weekends, and holidays - when most clinics are closed.
- While many primary care providers have a long wait until the next available appointment, an appointment with a St. John’s Health On-Demand Care provider is available within minutes.
- St. John’s Health On-Demand is usually your least expensive alternative to an urgent care clinic or emergency room.
- Getting medical care during business trips and vacations is easier and less stressful with St. John’s Health On-Demand Care.
- Getting a prescription, when appropriate, is faster and more convenient with St. John’s Health On-Demand Care.
What our customers are saying
Very easy to navigate and user friendly. It was wonderful and I was impressed with the quick response and simplicity.
- Janet Smith
Service is unbelievable! The doctor was on the line in 10 minutes and it is great!
- Jim Servantes