We're here to help answer many of your questions. Call MDLIVE's Customer Service at (888) 607-2474. You can also send an email to email@example.com
- What Conditions Can MDLIVE doctors Treat?
- Ear Problems
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Problems
- Sore Throats
- Urinary problems/UTI
- Cold or Flu
- Ear Infection
- Pink Eye
Behavioral Health (by appointment)
- Online counseling", "
- Child behavior/learning issues", "
- Stress management"]
And many more!
See a doctor using your computer over the Internet
No Webcam? No problem!
Talk to a doctor over the phone!
- Who is MDLIVE?
Through MDLIVE, you have access to independently-contracted, board-certified doctors and therapists. They offer non-emergency care for adults and children.
MDLIVE’s national network is made up of:
- Contracted primary care providers
- Family doctors
- Emergency medicine doctors
They are licensed in the state where their patients are located and work with MDLIVE to provide convenient access to care.
MDLIVE is a separate and independent company from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico and Blue Cross Centennial Care.
- Why would I use MDLIVE?
MDLIVE’s national contracted network is available by mobile app or online video – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MDLIVE’s doctors and therapists can diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for many non-emergency health issues.
Using MDLIVE may help avoid long waits at your doctor’s office or the ER. It also helps you get care when you can’t see your doctor or therapist. Talk with a doctor from the convenience of your home, work or many other places.
- Can my children use Virtual Visits?
Yes. When they are with a parent or guardian, children may also use MDLIVE.
- When can I use Virtual Visits?
- Have non-emergency medical issues and questions
- Live far away from your doctor or therapist
- Can’t get in to see your doctor or therapist
- Need a prescription or emergency refills for a number of conditions
- Travel and need medical care
- What about prescription drugs?
Your prescriptions can be sent to your pharmacy of choice after your visit.
IMPORTANT: MDLIVE doctors and therapists will not write prescriptions for substances controlled by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), for non-therapeutic use, and/or for those which may be harmful (potential for abuse or addiction).
- Is Virtual Visits safe and private?
MDLIVE offers safe, secure and confidential medical advice and information. MDLIVE follows the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). They’ll only share your information with your chosen doctor, therapist or pharmacy.
* MDLIVE physicians may not treat any children with urinary symptoms.
* Parents/guardian will be required to complete a different medical history disclosure form for children under the age of 36-months prior to making an appointment with an MDLIVE physician. Children under 36 months who present with fever must be referred to their pediatrician (medical home), child-friendly urgent care center or emergency department for clinical evaluation and care.
** MDLIVE Services are limited to only video consultations with the ability to prescribe in Idaho. In Arkansas, an initial visit must be completed via video. After an initial visit, subsequent consultations may be completed via phone.
Disclaimers: MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician. MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
*MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain
other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. MDLIVE doctors reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.